How to make dried rose petals for bath bombs? The most important thing is you need to have your dried rose petals. Because this is the main ingredient for this recipe. So how to get dried rose petals? Is it you need to make your own preserved roses for making this? Why not? If you have your own roses plant, you can create it with very easy.
You can make your own dried rose petals by using three easy ways such as with air drying technique, by heating the roses and by using silica gel. You can get those three tips to make your own dried rose petals by reading my previous article here: Drying Roses in 3 Easy and Simple Ways.
If you have your own dried rose petals, now it’s time to make the roses bath bombs. However, you may ask what is the benefits of roses bath bombs? Good question! I’ll give you list of the benefits that I get from many sources, but this benefits could happens to you if you often use it. Bath with this recipe once in a week for at least a month.
Brighten The Skin
The acid and soda could make your skin brighter.
Softens And Moisturizes The Skin
If you add your bath bombs with dried roses which is can bring benefits that is as natural moisturizer, also if you add the essential oils so your skin will be softer and moist.
Gives a Fragrance
If you use the fragrance roses, of course it will make your bath fragrance and at least will stick to your body.
The most benefits that you will get of course relaxing your body and mind.
However still, using bath bombs could cause side effect which is skin irritation. So if your skin are very sensitive, you may not get the benefits but only the negative impact which is bring irritation to your skin. If this happens to you, just don’t try again the bath bombs.
How To Make Dried Rose Petals For Bath Bombs
- 1 cup of baking soda
- ½ cup of citric acid
- ½ cup of epsom salt
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 2 tablespoon Fragrance oil of your choice
- Food coloring liquid of your choice
- Moisturizing oils
- Dried rose petals
- Mix together all dry ingredients to the container except the dried rose petals then stir it until well blended.
- Mix together all liquid ingredients to the container then stir it until well blended.
- Pour little by little the liquid matter mixture to the dry matter mixture while stirring.
- After all the ingredients are mixed, take two mold semicircular. Sprinkle the dried rose petals into the mold.
- Add the blended ingredients to the mold, then paste them into a ball shape and tie with a rope to not loose them.
- Let them dry for 24 – 48 hours. Your dried rose petals bath bombs is ready to use.